Things you should know before adopting
- Adoption applications may be reviewed by several volunteers including the adoption center coordinator, the foster parents that cared for the cat before it was ready for adoption, and other volunteers who help with the process.
- Remember that we are entirely volunteer run, and sometimes it can take a few days for us to respond to all requests depending on the volume and other urgent matters we may be attending to within the rescue.
- Adoption applications are received from multiple sources including this website as well as in store.
- You can help us speed up the process by filling out the application as completely as possible.
- The welfare of the CAT or KITTEN is our top priority. Making sure our fur babies go to forever homes that are the best match for their personality is the most important factor in deciding to approve an adoption. Applications are not first come first served.
- If we do not approve your application for a specific cat, we may be able to help you find one that better suits your family/situation.
- Adoption Fee is $225 and is accepted in cash only.
- Adoption fee includes all age appropriate vaccines at the time of the adoption and spay/neuter if of age. Arrangements need to made for juvenile cats to be spayed/neutered at the appropriate age at one of our vets for the surgery to be covered. All future vet bills and vaccinations are the responsibility and at the expense of the adopter.