How to Show Your Support
Ninth Life Cat Rescue is a designated, charitable organization that is entirely volunteer run and does not receive government funding. Donations from supporters like you are the reason we can continue to do our rescue work. All donations go towards the medical care of the cats including: treating illnesses and wounds of rescued animals, spay and neuter procedures and vaccinations from a veterinarian, as well as other costs related to rescuing animals from the community and shelters.
Your Title Goes Here
To mail cheques payable to Ninth Life Cat Rescue of Ontario, please use the following address:
Ninth Life Cat Rescue of Ontario
2525 Prince Michael Drive
P.O. Box 40056
Donate Supplies and Equipment
We have a long wish list of items that will be gratefully accepted! Donations in-kind can be dropped off at our adoption centres or with one of our volunteers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make arrangements to meet with you.
- Royal Canin Babycat Food, wet and dry
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR), liquid and powder
- Kitten bottles
- Adult Cat Food, high quality wet and dry preferred
- Kuranda Pet Beds
- Viralys and Nutrical Supplements
- Gift cards (PetSmart, PetValu, Gas Stations, Staples, Visa/Mastercard)
- Blue Training Pads
- Cat Litter, unscented preferred
- Heated pet mat/bed for more vulnerable litters of kittens
- Interactive Cat Toys
- New or gently used cat furniture and scratching posts
- New or gently used cat carriers
- New or gently used litterboxes
- Feeding dishes, stainless steel and non-tipping preferred
- Fleece material and blankets
- Cat Treats
- Handmade bedding or crochet blankets
- Cleaning supplies including: laundry detergent (unscented preferred), garbage bags, bleach, paper towels, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Office supplies: copy paper, pens, ink cartridges, large tote bins, stamps, envelopes etc.
- Donations of new items or gift certificates for our online auctions held twice per year in spring and late fall.
Pay our Veterinarian Bills Directly
If you would prefer to make a donation directly to one of our partner vets, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you make arrangements.
Please note that if you pay our vet bills directly, we unfortunately can NOT issue you a charitable tax receipt. If you would like a tax receipt, you need to make your donation directly to the rescue in cash or through our Canada Helps page. You can leave a message with your donation where you’d like your funds to be allocated, or let the rescue put them to use where they are most urgently needed.
Services and Special Talents
There are some tasks and projects that we could really use the help and support of a professional. If you own a business or are talented in one of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you.
Veterinary Care: Some of our foster animals require a high skill level to care for their medical needs while they are recuperating from illnesses and injuries.
Accounting: We can always use help with the financial side of the rescue, even if it’s just assistance with completing our taxes in the spring. Experience with accounting for charitable organizations is an asset.
Driving: We rescue animals as far west as Hamilton, east to Etobicoke and North to Brampton…and everywhere in between. We can always use assistance transporting animals between locations, to their spay/neuter days, or to pick up donations.
Professional Photography: Helping our cats show their best side on adoption listing websites and during events helps our cats get noticed by potential adopters.
Commercial Printing Services: We often need to print business cards, adoption forms and other paperwork, flyers and promotional items.
Storage Space: We are looking for a long-term commitment from a storage company where we can centralize all of our supplies that we use for adoption events and promotional events, as well as spare rescue supplies and donations. This would simplify a lot of things and help us clear out the garages and basements of a bunch of volunteers!
Graphic Design and Web Support: The more help the better, that way we have a larger pool of resources to pull from when needed.
Sewing/Crochet/Knitters: All of our adoption centre cat condos are different sizes and shapes! We would like to transform these spaces with custom-sized bedding and blankets. As well, large cat cages that house litters of kittens need ‘crib bumpers’ sewn to prevent little kittens from getting stuck in the bars.